ad space

Test 1


Ad space2




Friday, December 15, 2017

Lady dies in gas explosion after her phone rang close to a gas cylinder

A phone-triggered gas explosion has killed Rotary Club president International, GRA, Osogbo
Deputy Director, O-Ambulance, a State of Osun safety organisation, Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola, has died as result of gas explosion in Osogbo.

The sad incident happened on Wednesday December 13, 2017.
The trained senior nurse, was said to have gone to the popular Grace Gas, Osogbo, to refill her cylinder, when she suddenly had a call and brought out her phone from her pocket.
According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded instantly, set the woman and her car on fire, and flung the cylinder to a far distance.
Some others were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.
She will be buried today, December 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment