ad space

Test 1

Ad1

Ad space2

Ad2

space

space2

Social buttons

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Drunk man dies after mistakenly consuming insecticide at a restaurant in Lagos

Drunk man dies after mistakenly consuming insecticide at a restaurant in Lagos

A tipsy man died after mistakenly consuming insecticide, thinking it was water, at a restaurant in Lagos on March 24.

The man had reportedly attended a wedding in Aguda, Surulere, where he drank a bit too much. He then proceeded to a Chinese restaurant on Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, to hang out with friends.
While there, he ordered a bottle of water. But prior to that, a staff of the restaurant had forgotten a plastic water bottle that contained insecticide on the table. The tipsy man mistakenly drank the insecticide thinking it was the water he ordered and it began affecting him moments later.
His friends attended to him when he began acting up and he opened up to them that he drank something thinking it was water. He was rushed to a hospital in the area where he eventually died.

Drunk man dies after mistakenly consuming insecticide at a restaurant in Lagos

The matter was later reported at the Bode Thomas police station, Surulere and the manager of the restaurant was arrested and is currently being detained at the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment