Test 1

Ad1

Ad space2

Ad2

space5

space

space3

space2

space4

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Watch As Man's Samsung Galaxy Phone Caught Fire & Exploded During Office Hours In Abuja (Video)

A young man has shared the video clip of an incident which happened at his office in Abuja where his colleagues mobile phone caught fire and exploded.
 
The phone which caught fire
 
A Twitter user identified as Plangkat Miller-Ham (@peekaymila), has taken to the social networking platform to post a shocking video of mobile phone which caught fire and exploded at a desk.
 
According to the poster, his colleague's Samsung phone reportedly worth up to N200,000 explodes on his desk during office hours at the Federal Capital, Abuja.
 
He posted the video and wrote; "My colleague's Samsung Galaxy S7 just exploded on his table. Those whatsapp messages our mothers' have been sending us are true, guys."
 
Watch the video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment