Test 1

Ad1

Ad space2

Ad2

space5

space

space3

space2

space4

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Little Boy Dies After Drug Overdose In Lagos



There was confusion, yesterday, at the popular Oko Oba abattoir in Agege, Lagos, after a young man died, following an apparent drug overdose.

When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died.
The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.

No comments:

Post a Comment